Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Two Reviews In One

Last night I finished The Immortal's Quartet by Tamora Pierce, and today I started reading my advance copy of Dee Henderson's new book called Full Disclosure.  It's her first book in five years, she's a great author, and I get to read her book before it even comes out thanks to LibraryThing's Early Reviewers group and Bethany House Publishers.  I don't have the words to explain just how excited I am right now.  

Anyway, this was supposed to be about reviews, and I haven't finished Full Disclosure yet, so I obviously can't review it.  Instead, I shall post links of my reviews of the third and fourth books of The Immortals.   

Also, you can bet that I'll be posting my review of Full Disclosure everywhere when I finish it.  

As far as gaming goes, I recently played Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords... for the seventh or eighth time.  I lost count.  First there was the original game with many bugs and loose plot threads, and then about a year ago I found the restored content mod which was infinitely better.  So, if you own Knights of the Old Republic II, download and install the restored content.  Just search for TSLRCM and you'll find it.

The other reason for playing so much of the same game was also the rumor of Easter egg dialogue that would happen near the beginning of your third play-through.  Me being who I am, I never played it that many times before I reformatted my hard drive or upgraded my system or... You get the idea.  Finally, I just decided to cheat and edit the game files (which turned out to be a good thing because the PC version has a bug that makes the Easter egg unattainable otherwise), and I got this.  


                                                           Yes, it was worth it.        

No comments:

Post a Comment