Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kaylin's Summer Bucket List



Aerial Yoga- This looks like so much fun!  I can't wait to try it.

Finish My Novel- This might be a little ambitious, but we'll give it a go.

Date With Dad- It's been a while since I've gone out and gotten to spend time with my dad, so this is a must.  

Read Outside- Because I should really take advantage of the nice weather.

Go Hiking- I'm dying to try some of the trails in Spokane.

Homemade Popsicles- The ones with fruit in them look like fun to make.

Snap 50 Unique Photos- My poor camera needs some exercise this summer.

Iced Tea With A Friend- At least once.

Bubble Tea- Because it's delicious.  I get some almost every time I go to the mall.

Geocaching- This was so much fun last summer.

S'mores- What's summer without them?

Stargaze- Again, I should take advantage of the clear skies and do this at least once.

I Love Lucy Marathon- I still have half of season 7, season 8 and season 9 to watch before I'll have watched every one.  

Record Myself Playing Piano- I've been meaning to do this for some time, now.  

White Box Pies- This is a great restaurant/bakery in town that focuses on gluten-free menu items.  I'd love to go have lunch or dinner there again.

Flower Hair Clips- I think they're really cute and would like to see how they look on me.

Pedicure- I don't like painting my own toenails.  Plus, it makes me feel pampered.

Read A Jules Verne Novel- Probably Journey to the Center of the Earth. 

Visit The Buggy Barn- This is a quilt shop/museum nearby that I've never been to.  It looks interesting.

Phish Food- No, not "Fish Food".  This Ben & Jerry's flavor is my absolute favorite, but usually really expensive.  I'd like to treat myself to a pint sometime this summer.

Evening Walk- One of my favorite parts of summer is how lovely the temperatures are, even after the sun has set.  

Pirates of Penzance- One of my favorite movies that I want to watch again sometime.

Drive With the Windows Down- I'm still learning how to drive, but I'm starting to enjoy it more.  I always enjoy being able to do this during the summer.

Hair Trim- Already completed this one.  I'm such a cheater.

Be Thankful Every Day- Something different every day.  This could be challenging.

Sky High- A trampoline place in town that looks like a lot of fun.  

Portal 2 Co-op- It's been a while since I've played Portal, but I'm pretty excited to get back into it. 


What's on your summer to-do list?

2 comments: