Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Report Card



Some gluten-free mini cupcakes that my mom and I made for Valentine's Day.

 

 

 Make Quiet Time for God Every Day

I think I did pretty well on this.  I read my Bible every day this whole month, which hasn't happened in a long time.  I also prayed every evening, which wasn't unusual, but I'm still glad that I kept it up.  This goal is definitely going to roll over into March. 

Grade: A

 



Read At Least 2 New Books and Re-read The Count of Monte Cristo

Success!  The two new books that I read were Tide of Unmaking by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper and Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden, both of which were great.  It took me the majority of the month to finish The Count of Monte Cristo, but it was completely worth it.  I was reminded once again why I love that story (especially the book) so much.  As you may have seen in my last post, I highly recommend it.  


Grade: A


Write At Least 4,000 Words

Huge success here.  I'm not sure how many words I wrote precisely, but it was well above 4,000.  I even managed to finish a section that had been a struggle for me to write.  Yea!  I'm not sure how well it turned out, but I'll take a look at it again later.  March's writing goal is going to be even tougher than this one, but for now I'm going to be proud of my accomplishment. 

Grade: A+

 



Overall Grade: A



My goals went surprisingly well this month.  How about yours?

This post inspired by Kelli at She Learns As She Goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment