Friday, March 1, 2013

March Resolutions



Poor Pikachu...

 

 

Quiet Time With God

This was a great exercise in February, and something that I need to continue in.  Thus, I'm going to continue it into this month.  Even if it's just reading a chapter of my Bible and saying a prayer each night, it's been great to take the time for God.  

Finish First Draft of My Novel

This may be a bit of an ambitious goal.  There's a lot of work to do yet, but I'm going to challenge myself and see if I can't get at least a rough first draft finished by the end of this month.  Current word count is 85,374.  

Read At Least 5 Books

Surprise!  Another reading goal.  Considering that I just finished a book this morning, I don't expect to have any trouble reaching this one.  Always nice to have something to shoot for anyway, I guess.

Take A Course Through The Christian PEN

I recently found a great website full of resources for Christian freelance editors and proofreaders.  It looks like it will be really helpful as I pursue my career of choice.  They even offer courses to better educate editors and proofreaders, and I plan on taking the upcoming one about e-publishing.  I can't wait to get started on the 11th!

Clean Up Closet

I'm sad to say that my closet looks a little stuffed.  This may mean that I just need to organize things better or it could mean that I need to take some stuff to the local Goodwill drop-off.  Whatever the case is, I want my closet to look neater by the end of this month.  

Yoga 4 Times A Week

I've still been doing yoga even though it hasn't been in my resolutions for the past couple of months, but not as much as I should be.  I don't expect to do it every day, as there are some times when it can be hard to fit it in between other more important things, but at least four times a week would be good.   



What are your resolutions for this month?



This post inspired by Kelli at She Learns As She Goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment