Friday, March 15, 2013

Mid-March Progress Report



Quiet Time With God

Doing well on this resolution.  I've been reading through Ezekiel lately, which is a really interesting book.  I've also been doing a great Bible study with the youth group at my church called Making It Real.  It's a really neat study that focuses on making your faith your own and knowing what you believe.  

Finish First Draft of My Novel

I've already written almost 4,000 words since the beginning of the month.  A lot of work to go yet, but I have a good start.  I get to hang out with my co-author tomorrow so that we can try and hammer out the details of the story and come to agreements on what still needs to be done.  I'm really excited.

Read At Least 5 Books

I finished Drew Karpyshyn's Star Wars: Annihilation this month, though I read the majority of it in February.  As for books that "officially" count:  In the Company of Secrets by Judith Miller, Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn by Philip Athans (read my rant here), and Whispers Along the Rails, also by Judith Miller.  I'm currently reading Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore.  

Take A Course Through The Christian PEN

My course on e-publishing started on the 11th, and I'm already really excited to take another as soon as one is available.  It's been really interesting.  

Clean Up Closet

Yea!  A goal that's already completed!  In fact, it didn't even take me that long.  Mostly, it was just picking things up, consolidating boxes and rearranging.  My shoes are now on my shoe rack and Pikachu is no longer sitting lonely on my shelf.  Although, in cleaning my closet, I found out that I have four extra pillows in there.  Four.  How I amassed that many pillows in my closet without knowing is a mystery.  Perhaps they played a part in Pikachu's plans for world dominion?  

"Bwuahahaha!"


Yoga 4 Times A Week

Since the beginning of this month, I've done yoga seven times.  That's a little bit less than I'd like, but not bad.  Hopefully I can be more consistent over the rest of the month.    

No comments:

Post a Comment