Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Report Card






Sorry that I haven't blogged much these past few weeks.  Between having family over and staying with a friend for a few days, I haven't had too much computer time.  There's also the warmer weather, which I've been out enjoying.  Even though I didn't get everything done that I set out to do this month, it was still quite lovely.  I hope you're enjoying your Easter as much as I am!
 

Quiet Time With God

Unfortunately, my enthusiasm for this goal kind of tapered off towards the end of this month with everything else that was going on.  I did my study still, at least, but nothing that required too much effort.  


Grade: B+

Finish First Draft of My Novel

Yeah, this didn't happen.  There's been progress, but I basically haven't written or edited anything since the middle of the month.   


Grade: C+ 

Read At Least 5 Books

I read a total of six books this month, so I'm pretty proud of that.  


Grade: A+

Take A Course Through The Christian PEN

This is in progress, so I suppose that I could count it as complete.  I haven't put as much time into it as I probably should, however.  


Grade: B+

Clean Up Closet

This wasn't nearly as hard as I expected it would be, so that was neat.  I even got it done early in the month, so hooray for me!  


Grade: A+

Yoga 4 Times a Week

There was one week where I only did it three times, but there were other weeks where I made up for it, so I think I did pretty well. 


Grade: A


Overall Grade: B

 

How did your resolutions go this month?  

4 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! First drafts are hard to complete... I've tried. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lois! It has been pretty hard, but also fun.

      Delete
  2. Six books! That's impressive. And isn't it crazy how good cleaning out your closet feels? Good job this month! And thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow, cleaning out your closet is a wonderful de-cluttering exercise. Thank YOU for hosting the link-up. :)

      Delete