Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mid-November Progress Report

Sorry I haven't been very active lately, but participating in NaNoWriMo as well as other priorities in life have made these past 15 days fly by.  Even though it's been busy, life has been good.  So, this morning I'm taking a moment to tell you how I've been doing as well as thank God for the blessings I've already had this month.

Participate in NaNoWriMo

I'm very proud of myself when it comes to this goal.  Not only have I been able to keep up, but I'm even a little ahead of schedule.  I'm currently at 24,144 words, and I haven't written today yet.  My story is going great, and I'm starting to believe that I might make it to 50,000 words and even publish this novel someday in the not too distant future.   

Make Something Delicious  

I'm doing good when it comes to this goal.  I made some blueberry scones at the beginning of the month that were amazing, as well as some really good oatmeal and raisin cookies last week.  With Thanksgiving almost upon us, I bet I'll be making other yummy stuff as well.  


Set Up My New Computer

This goal has kind of been shoved aside so far.  With NaNoWriMo and everything, I haven't made the time to even order the parts yet.  Besides that, once I get it, build it, and get it set up, I have to move all my important data and reinstall a bunch of programs.  Yeah, this may not end up happening this month.  

How are your resolutions going this month?  For you other NaNoites, how's your novel coming? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment