Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Report Card



With NaNoWriMo, Thanksgiving and everything else going on in my life, November seemed to fly by.  I admit that I mostly forgot about my resolutions for a lot of the month, but I still got plenty done.  All of my Christmas shopping is completely done, I wrote over 50,000 words, I had a great Thanksgiving with my family and I played a great game (review coming soon).  Overall, November was a great month, and even with everything that was going on, I’m proud to say that I felt pretty productive this month.  Expect to see my resolutions for December tomorrow!   

Participate in NaNoWriMo

 

Obviously, from my previous post, I did this.  I surpassed my highest expectations of myself, and I can’t wait to get into writing more on my novel and one day getting my story out there.  

 

 Grade: A+

 

Make Something Delicious


I did this a few times this month.  Nothing ridiculously experimental or challenging, unfortunately.  I didn’t really have the time with everything else going on.  I did make some delicious food, regardless, though.  Nom nom nom.

 

Grade: B-

 

Set Up My New Computer


One word: fail!  I got the parts ordered, but that’s as far as this goal has come.  Perhaps by next month I’ll actually get it put together, but I’m not going to make any promises with my birthday and Christmas both in December.  I’m a little disappointed with myself when it comes to this resolution, but oh well.  This computer’s still working fine for now, so I’m not in a hurry. 

 

Grade: D-


Overall Grade: B+


How did you guys do on your resolutions for the month?  Any exciting plans for December?

This post inspired by Kelli at SheLearnsAsSheGoes

2 comments:

  1. So glad about NaNoWriMo,what an achievement! I have a friend who did it last year and forgot until I told her about it, thanks to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! I'm quite proud of myself for making it... and it's still kind of hard to believe that I did!

      Delete